Tamara is an experienced Clinical and Child Psychologist specialized in neuro developmental disorders. With a demonstrated history of working in the mental health care industry, her experience includes working with Autism, ADHD, Epilepsy, Down Syndrome, Developmental Disorders and Cerebral Palsy. Tamara is skilled in Behavioral Intervention, Academic Intervention, Psychometric and educational assessments in English and Arabic, and provides assessments with follow up therapy plans and intervention. She also specializes in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and counseling for adults, teenagers and adolescents as well as providing group and family therapy.
- Masters in psychology from the university of Liverpool.
- B.A psychology from the American university of Beirut.
- Beck institute CBT certification depression and anxiety.
- RBT certification from the Board of Behavior Analysis.
- Child Psychology.
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
- Down Syndrome.
- Developmental delays.
- Family counseling.
- Couples therapy.
Select Consultation Type
(Booking date and time is tentative. Our team will update.)